Friday, December 30, 2005

You're All Tagged!

Underacheiver tagged all his blog-readers so here is your new year's eve eve post.


Name: Elizabeth Anita Cleaves Tousignant (Cleaves is my maiden name...now a middle name)
Childhood ambition: to be a podiatrist psychiatrist (don't ask...)
Fondest childhood memory: the sand box...when I bit Jonas McCray...again don't ask, but the good thing was that he got into trouble for me bititng him...all I had to do was apologize.
Last thing I bought was: a bottle of red wine and a 6 pack of Paper City Ale (a Microbrew from Holyoke, MA...great beer!)
Favorite movie(s): Finding Neverland...a great movie that I highly recommend...but if you cry make sure nothing is in your eye otherwise you risk scratching your cornea...trust me I speak from experience.
I wanna be reincarnated into this animal: I think I would either want to be a lioness or a mongoose...both lead adventurous lives. Riki Tiki Tavi here I come!
My best Christmas present was: my UConn Happy Feet Slippers fuzzy, fluffy and very comfortable!
All I want for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or Secretary's Day is: Is this a beauty pageant question? Should I be answering "World Peace" or "A cure for all terminal illnesses"???? Well I am not going to answer that way...I am going to be selfish...All I want for Chrsitmas, et al, is a vacation to a warm island, or Disney World...either one would be fine.
My headstone will read: I have no idea...I will leave that up to those I leave behind...to morbid to think about right now.

Tousignant - OUT! (Looking forward to the new season of Idol *throw up*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home