Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sick to my Stomach

I went to bed relatively early last night...and didn't watch the 10 or 11 p.m. news. I woke up late this morning (again) and turned on ABC news at 6:30 a.m. while I was rushing around getting ready. I wasn't prepared to feel a kick in the proverbial balls and subsequently the constant feeling that I am going to throw up at any moment. I ask you:

WHO THE HELL DOES JOHNNY DAMON THINK HE IS?

He is certainly allowed to follow the almight dollar...but after helping to bring a World Championship home to Boston, knowing how bitter we, the Red Sox Nation, are towards anything or anyone from or near or event mention New York why, Why, WHY would he feel comfortable even considering the thought of going to the Bronx. He is now an enemy until he leaves that team...bring back memories of a certain rocket?

Merry F'in Christmas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Teri write this, or Liz?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Hothead said...

The Evil Empire is back! :-)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home