Tuesday, October 25, 2005

31 Questions from Undr!

Thanks Undr...I needed a distraction this morning!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Jennifer Aniston and Thomas Edison. Beautiful and smart...I guess I missed the boat!

2. Where was your first kiss? On the bleachers watching a middle school baseball game.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Nope...I'm a good girl.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Does my husband count? If so then yes...but usually to say that he is being mean to me...so it doesn't really hurt.

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? Yep - Karokee...not the greatest, but not the worst either.

6. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and Smile.

7. What really turns you on? What doesn't? Turn-on is a sense of humor. Turn off is an ego.

8. What do you usually order from starbucks? Mocha Frappuccino.

9. What is your biggest mistake? Ask me about the condom/radio thing that happened in middle school.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Does working out count?

11. Say something totally random about you. I am scared of down escalators and driving under train overpasses.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yeah - Nemo, Shrek are good...but Beauty and the Beast is my favorite.

14. Did you have braces? Yes. But I didn't wear the retainer as long as I should have.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yup. Average...

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Proposed on a beach on the 4th of July.

17. When do you know it's love? When you know, you know.

18. Do you speak any other languages? Not really...I remember the first dialog we had to memorize in spanish class...Me llamo Liz, y tu?

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yeah- before my wedding...I didn't want to be the same color as my dress...

20. What magazines do you read? People, Readers Digest, and the Rick Reilly and Steve Rushin articles of Sports Illustrated.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes - we won a trip to Boston for a cruise on Boston Harbor...

22. Has anyone you were really close with passed away? Yes. Both my parents.

23. Do you watch mtv? No - didn't have cable as a kid and never really got into it as an adult.

24. What's something that really annoys you? People who worry about things they have no control over...let it go, you will be a happier person.

25. What's something you really like? Ice Cream!

26.Do you like Michael Jackson? I don't like him as a person, but his early music makes me bob my head!

27. Can you dance? Yup...swing, cha cha, rumba are my favorites. If I had to, I could remember some tango and waltz...

28. What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up? Probably 23 hours...when I was bartending.

29. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Not that I remember.

30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?Nope. Thank goodness.

31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes.

You can either answer them or not. If you choose to answer them...do so on your blog or in my comments section.

Smiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home